New York Interconnect, LLC (“Sponsor”)
OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SWEEPSTAKES SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on 10:00 a.m. EST on January 28, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on February 28, 2023. Sponsor clocks is the official time-keeping device for purposes of this promotion.
2. TO ENTER: To receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, scan the QR Code displayed on the back page of Sponsor’s Travel Marketers’ brochure to receive an on-line entry form to the Sweepstakes, complete the entry form in its entirety and click the “Submit” button. The entry form must be completed in order to be eligible to win. Limit one QR Code entry per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM, Eastern Time, on February 28, 2023.By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that the Sponsor has the right to contact the entrant by phone, direct message, or email accounts provided on the entry form to administer and fulfill this Sweepstakes. In addition, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Information provided by entrants for the Sweepstakes may be used by Sponsor or any of the Entities (defined below) for marketing purposes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to persons who are 18 years or older at time of entry and are legal residents of the United States. All employees of Sponsor, all employees of NY Interconnect, LLC, all associated agencies and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. This offer is void wherever prohibited, and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Grand Prize winner, will be selected by the Sponsor in a random drawing, on or about March 1, 2023, from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. All decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE: One (1) Grand prize winner will receive one (1) iPad Air 64GB WiFi. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is $599. The winners will be sent an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. This affidavit must be signed, notarized and received by Sponsor within 10 days of winner notification, or the prize package will be deemed forfeited. In addition, the winner will be required to provide proof of age and present evidence of residence from the United States as instructed by Sponsor.
5. GENERAL: If the potential winner (a) is unwilling or unable to accept the prize, (b) cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information in the entry form, (c) is in noncompliance with these Official Rules, including noncompliance with the affidavit obligation and deadlines, (d) is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, or (e) prize notification or affidavit is returned as undeliverable for whatever reason, an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received. Prize is nontransferable, and substitution is not allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, related to the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Prize will not be awarded until affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release forms are completed and returned. An additional statement of eligibility and execution of certain release forms may be required prior to the award of the prize. Entrance into Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of prize constitutes permission of winner to use his/her name, voice and likeness/image for promotional advertising, publicity or trade purposes in any and all media worldwide in perpetuity by Sponsor and Entities without further compensation except where prohibited by law.By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and the Entities are not responsible and disclaim liability for entries, prize claims or notifications that are illegible, incomplete, late, lost, damaged, destroyed, incorrect, delayed, misdirected or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to human or technical error of any kind. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules or technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such an event, Sponsor reserves the right to choose winner from all eligible entries received. Multiple entries in excess of the limits stated herein or duplicate entries received will be disqualified. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the entrant. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. Sponsor will not acknowledge receipt of entries. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting the prize, entrants, winners release and forever discharge Sponsor, each of the Entities and their respective parents, shareholders, partners, interest holders, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, authorized representatives, employees, and advertising agencies from and against any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, which may occur with respect to or in any way arising from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize, including, without limitation, for personal injury, damage, loss or death, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise/prize delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to delivery cancellations, delays or other interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or otherwise failing to abide by these Official Rules.
6. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Each entrant agrees that this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York and: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, may be awarded, and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased.
7. NAME OF THE WINNERS: To obtain the name of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Travel Sweepstakes Winner’s List”, c/o NY Interconnect, 1700 Broadway, 10fl, New York, New York 10019. All requests must be received by April 1, 2023.
8. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this promotion is: NY Interconnect, LLC. 1700 Broadway, 10fl, New York, New York 10019.